Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've found abundance.... Yay!


"If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed."

-- Edmund Burke

It occurred to me this morning that I have everything that I've ever wanted, well at least for this year. It's time to make new goals I think. But I am so greatful for the wonderful support network that I'm cultivating, they're like family to me. I don't have to worry about money right now. I'm surrounded by excellent mentors. My ideas are finally in a medium where they can do some significant good. I'm making a difference in my own life and the lives of others. What more could a person ask for. This is indeed the simple life... It's La Dolce Vida for me. I only hope that those feelings last. But for now, my life is totally sustainable. I just want to give a special thanks for those who have gone out on a limb, or even extended one just to check in and say hello. Mucho props!!!
plus I discovered this on youtube today: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+movement+episode&search_type=&aq=f now i can bring home the best parts of myself that i left behind.....

-phi*G

0 comments:


BBC World Service | Home