Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro

Click to play Box o' Surprises
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

So you have to check out this ecard i made. It only took me 3 and a half hours to iron out the logistics, but after I got the smilebox download and mastered the editing and conversion stuff, this was the end result. I even included a poem. I definitely encourage you to check it out and to wish Bliq, or Mook a Happy Birthday today. I won't be able to spend time with him because my mom is in town and it's easiest to keep the peace that way. But man, it's killing me not being there. He's the one that helped me get in here.

I may need to rethink this. I'm just trying to avoid a scandal because the thought of my mother only triggers massive amounts of anxiety and I'm worried that if she even looks at me half crazy, which is like all the time I am going to go "there". It's easier for me to be less disrespectful by just making my presence obsolete than to be there anticipating drama. Ugggghhhhhh. And I'm not just being petty about this either. I could tell his wife was not happy about having to spend the weekend with her alone. But I know it would end up far less pleasant had i made an appearance, particularly since she had my phone cut off and was telling people that i was an atheist to try to sabotage my living arrangements and stuff... among other things. Yeah, she's a piece of work. But anyway, that's not the point. [wow, i just totally made this post about her and she's not even here. I gotta work on that~ which i'm aware of, but it still happens. I definitely won't be able to see her until I get past that.

Urrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!! [discharge*] I'm pretty confident that I can work it out though... at least with myself. Like these guys... :

Anyway, my brother won't be reading this. I sent him his own copy free of mommy criticisms. I just have to lay low on Sunday at the spoonbread festival. [yeah, i don't know what that is either.] I just know that I'm opening it in the Afro Latin Percussion Ensemble. ... So that's excititing. Oh yeah, to get the full show, for the ecard, use the "back" and "next" keys under the word mook... that's kind of important. Perhaps if people would like, and time permits, I could customize some cards for a few close personal friends.

Much love

-phi*G


0 comments:


BBC World Service | Home