Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dealing with Anxiety

Overcoming Negativity

Man, did I need this reminder. I've been a little bit off the past few days. I had a little bit of a relapse today... evidently repression is a major factor of it. I'd be glad to hear of any other activities that would be helpful. I made some alterations in my diet this week trying to use what I had to save time, and as well meaning as it was, it was not a good call. Hopefully I can restore some balance soon. I'm definitely going to have to schedule some time for rejuvenation daily or listen to some more dharma talks until I can get my emotions under control. The good news is, that the duration of my anxiety attacks has been lessened to an approximate span of about 30 minutes to an hour rather than several days or weeks. But I'm finding that without an appropriate outlet that I'm falling off the horse a little more frequently. The intensity isn't as bad, but I still have a lot to work on. Perhaps that's why they say it's a lifelong battle.

Consciousness Cleansing

I found this snippet from HERE. I thought that it sounded appropriate given everything that's going on.

What is a Spiritual Cleansing?

Spiritual Cleansing is a type of healing. A spiritual cleansing is not a medical treatment nor is it intended to take the place of one.

Spiritual Cleansings have three components. The first phase involves gathering information about the problem at hand. This part of the process occurs during the initial interview. I usually spend about an hour talking to the client about their presenting symptoms and associated concerns.


The second phase involves the spiritual analysis. In this phase of the cleansing, I examine the aura, soul structures, and associated energetic components of a client’s physical body. In order to do this I need a picture of the client and a sample of their writing. Sometimes I will request a piece of hair or personal item that they have handled. This allows me to tune in to their energies at an even deeper level. Over the years, I have developed a number of clairvoyant abilities that allow me to sense a variety of different forms of spiritual pathology. Many clients find that simply knowing about the true source of their problem is extremely helpful.


The third phase involves treatment recommendations for the problem(s) that are discovered during the consultation and analysis. There are three levels of cleansings that are available. Level One, Level Two, and Advanced.

Most people obtain spiritual cleansings for a number of reasons. The most common are:

1. Divorce -(especially nasty ones)

2. Repeated financial difficulty

3. Relationship/family problems of a recurrent nature

4. Unusual disturbances in the home or in the workplace

5. Prior to entering into deep spiritual/meditative work

6. Persistant Spiritual Disturbances

7. A feeling of heaviness and lethargy associated with intense negative energy.


A spiritual cleansing of this nature is something that should be repeated only once a year in most cases.

The site goes on to give try to hawk you some of their merchandise. But I think it's a good start. Particularly the stage that involves gathering information. Especially if you're serious about getting better. I've found that the internet is a valuable resource to get to the root of things. Youtube also has some great vids that can point you in the right direction. I am also a fan of reading, although I no longer have the time allocated for that purpose as I really need... part of the problem. But I do understand it is a process of getting all of this stuff sorted out. I've come a long way, but I won't pretend that I still don't have a very long way to go. It is sort've reassuring to know that I'm at least working on it... there were many who told me that there was nothing I'd be able to do about it; consequently they're still stuck in the same outdated ruts. I'm glad I didn't listen to them.



I also found another site that was helpful HERE.

How can Mindfulness Exercises remove blocks of limiting feelings and negative thoughts that stop you from achieve goals and benefit from The Law Of Attraction?

There are still more methods available at your service.

The main reasons for remaining blocks could be either:

* Deeply buried feelings from past lives traumas, unknown to your Conscious Mind.
* Contradicting beliefs, implanted by an authority, probably during childhood.
* Inability to go completely through the Forgiveness Process.
* The habit of holding on to the old patterns.

Eternity is a long, long, long time! You can relax safely!

Whatever you still have remaining blocks or not, you will benefit from Mindfulness Exercises.

To be Mindful means to be present every moment, accepting and acknowledging everything within you and around you without judging.

This does not mean that you should not change those things if they do not serve your purpose, but that it is necessary to accept and acknowledge the reality, the facts and the truth before you can make a true and lasting change for the better.


If you want to live a Mindful life, you will gain from taking many small breaks during the day. Just ask yourself how you feel and how you think at that very moment. It is important that you decide to accept, acknowledge and love yourself despite of what is turning up. (this is my BIGGEST challenge. i have a lot of people encroaching upon my time outside of classes, and it wasn't in the syllabus, and the more i watch "my personal time... that I use to do something inspiring or creative that helps me lighten up" the more my sense of alarm grows at having too much work to do ... UNREASONABLE AMOUNTS and not enough time to do them. Any down time I had is spent trying to catch up).

This is not difficult at all, it is only a matter of habit. Before new habits becomes automatic it will take about 8 weeks of serious and committed practice.

Every time you have accepted, acknowledged and loved yourself despite your contradicting feelings or thoughts, you can choose to change them and make them fit into your wishes and goals.

One of the best ways to support a Mindful State is through Breathing. I will write more about Breathing Exercises later.

Besides these exercises there are several more methods to clean unwanted blocks, that I will address the pages to follow.

0 comments:


BBC World Service | Home